Thursday, March 03, 2016

Passing Through Cities and Memories

As I pass through RDU and GSO it brought back memories of days gone by. Adventures and things that linger, laugh and rest within my mind.

RDU

Full of budding adventure and my first established home with my wife. The place that I call home still even though I am no longer there. From expensive cook your own meal at the Melting Pot to a super damn delicious birthday cake from the Mad Hatter in Durham. (I super greatly recommend them, even if they are near duke...lol)  My life of joy and happiness started there fully I can say honestly. Through the trials and tribulations the simple constant of comfortable and happy remained steadfast. My family literally began here. People got to know me at harris teeter and rite aid. It is nice when people know your name and face. I realized the appeal of that type of customer service and attention to detail.

GSO

This is the town I attended many a swing party at the Proximity Hotel. And that penthouse presidential suite was gorgeous. I spent many a time there enjoying drink, food and more drink. Even put on a few shows. lol This town is also where I had part of my poly relationship at. She was the superstar of the swing groups and I basically broke and tamed her. My first public displays of dominance occurred with her at parties. *snicker* And it made the males rather upset, jealous and hatred for me. (biyatches!!) The soaked box springs and mattresses of the hotel from our adventures. (still shocked they didn't charge me for those...lol)

This is also where I came to watch the ACC women's basketball tournament for years. To enjoy my baby momma's Dawn Staley and Tora Suber. Watching quality and skilled basketball and enjoying myself. And that is what is going on right now. And I miss it. But there is always next year.


As I sit here and reminisce and skip over the negative things I have to laugh and smile. Truly more examples of Life Unscripted.


Good morning.

No comments: