Saturday, March 05, 2016

I Need to Hurt and Fuck You Unconcious

In my sadistic lust and enjoyment I have gone to a place where I am wondering if I am going to seek full fullfillment in.

The last time I came anywhere near some serious impact, humiliation and fuckfest situation was last year. And since then the beast, need and beating of the drum of Hades has only increased to broken ear drum levels.

I love that look of shock, fear and despair I see when they are cumming too much. Or I am hitting them or slapping them in the face. The sounds of the floggers smacking their skin and their cringe in anticipation as they hear the sound of the flogger's tails going through the air. The wack of the cane makes me smile.

Or treating her like a worthless fucking whore that is good for nothing but a fuck as I drag her by her hair and fuck every opening she has with wreckless abandon.

That energy, feeling and flow is what I crave. It is what brings balance to my Force.

Hope still remains.

Maybe I will finally get to enjoy myself fully with lil red one day.


Fuck it!!!!

No comments: