Saturday, January 30, 2016

The need for travel and the greater good aka Me

I have to travel at least a little bit to feel comfortable during the year. To feel in my proper path I need to leave the country at least once a year to have things in sync.

So, on my list this year is time with Ru. After all we need to just hang out and do it like we normally do. And damn I havent watched any good entertainment of hers since the cabin trip stuff in 2014. I am overdue and yeah it is not fair as she says, since she doesn't get as many with me. What can I say I am boring. lol

I know I have the Air and Space Museum in Dulles on the list. I need to feed my inner nerd and childhood. Plus there is the Miami auto museum that steve showed me and that is definitely on a must  do list right now. With all the cars, motorcycles, trucks, planes and memorabilia it is a ncecessity. Still waiting to see what the deal is with vegas though. Considering the source I knew that it could be iffy anyway.

Internationally. I still want to go to amsterdam, especially since I didn't get to go last year. Plus going to Venice is still on the to do list. I want my damn masks.So i have found some decent rates for these trips thankfully. But I also want to go back to jamaica. The problem with that is I want to go back to my resort which would require a female to go. Smh, history prevails on the not so good side on this one. And I love the damn resort too. Sucks. But hell, who knows I might go somewhere else in jamaica or finally make it to the DR. Either way the passport will have to be used.

Still don't know when or where the god daugher's graduation is going to be. And I haven't heard from her since like october or november or something. No clue what is going on there. Hope she is alright.

As a former military dependent we have traveling in our blood. So when I don't travel it definitely adds to my unhappy list.

But travel is such a wonderful thing. Damn, I haven't been anywhere in almost 6 months now. Wow, that is depressing.

Well, enjoy yourself and your life.

No comments: