Sunday, January 24, 2016

Spoken Moments: Mr. Fix It vs Demolition Man

Mr Fix It vs Demolition Man



To the rescue I come once again
Here to pull you out of
Mental and personal
Frying pans

As you bask in terms like
Teddy bear
Daddy bear

Standing here I have held you tight
Listening to the craziness that you invite
Been supportive
Time after time

But then
When the craziness
Combative and complacency
Explosions begin

Now it is time
To show the other part of this hand

Closed off
As you tell me what I think and said
Ignore put into use
As you can’t move past your PTSD
I take a step back and recline the seat
Speak once again
Exactly what I mean

Now I am
The disposable man
The one that you forget made the effort at hand

As all avenues close up
The reality sets in

Look at the sign
Open to closed
Results have been given

You wanted and started with
Mr. Fix It
Choose to explore
The aftermath instead

Just as you want
Here comes the

Demolition Man



From the chocolatezeus collection  1/24/16  ©

No comments: