Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Spoken Reality:

As I listened to Tank's SLP 2 and was in thought about things going on lately. I let the muse do her damn thing. After all she has been missing for a couple of days anyway.


Reality Evolved Dynamic



As I look you into your
Dark piercing eyes
I sigh
Seeing all that is encased
Spoken wordlessly behind
Those crystal orbs of
Your manicured design

Your search and need
Are not hidden behind
Breath taking smile
And chocolate curves

I see
Feel the ebb and flow
The longing of desire

You are
Lust
Love
Logical adventure
Submissive submission
Captured in bold
Contemplation and convention

Only when the key
Fits and is turnable

Here and now
We stand in bewilderment
Two opposing neurons
Somehow congruently
Firing

Broken molds
Captured between two
Stirred and mixed souls
Tossed and turned as events unfold

As I cup your chin
Tilt your head back to look at me
Know that I hold you

Mind
Body and soul
And I won’t let you go

Through the
Darkness and light
I give and commit to
The dynamic that we hold

Dedicated to our dynamic
The future unfolds
As I hold and mold this chocolate soul
Till the end of time
Until there is a hole in the soul

This dynamic
I hold



From the chocolatezeus collection  1/26/16  ©

No comments: