Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cigar Therapy, Oddities and Age Defining Adventure

Ok, so for those of you that think it is all gloom and doom. And I am not saying that I am not gloom and doom. But there are more to me than that. And I can hear lil red saying "you really need to let them..." I hear you but there is still a caste, class and just my damn system going on. lol

If you don't know by now I smoke cigars. *I am hearing "if you don't know me by now...then you will never ever know me" playing in the background constantly. And I spend much time at my favorite tobacconist constantly. Since I am not getting my fix or fucking and beating anyone I need some comfort zone activities. So as I always say, I am there for my therapy. A regular known to locals and those that come in more than once. The big black guy with the hugest cigar, just sitting on the couch smoking with a bunch of white guys solving world problems and the center of information and all things great and small.

I sit in there and talk to people with a lot of money and influence as well as derelicts of destruction aka me and charlie. lol But we laugh and talk about anything and everything. And it is always good to have a cutie like Myra in there. Bless her heart I would fuck that girl and make her sit in the corner for months. And of course there is adam the ex marine/security detail man. It is always funny because we can pick at each other and laugh and keep it moving. But the funniest part is that they realize that I am insane and into crazy things like bdsm and RC models and traveling.

Adam is my new vanilla supplier of kink. Since he has an oddities shop and the fact that he has a bunch of wonderful guns doesn't hurt my interest at all, I have found some interesting things. Like a rug beater that is definitely an early 1900 pervert able flogger. We laugh at how strange I am, especially for a black man. And even know I have to laugh at the antics in there.  So if you are looking for something weird like a shrunken head or warthog tusks or something I got the hook up! He has shown me something that he has sold to movie production companies and collectors alike. And there are a few items that I am definitely interested in. But the fun is being able to talk to him and see the things that he is working on and laugh about the crazy shit as we deal with the hardships of life.

I forgot until adam reminded me yesterday that he is only in his upper 20s. I had to laugh to my old ass self. At least I am staying true to form. I am becoming an old, cantankerous, chauvinistic, dirty ole, daily sex drive increasing old man. Mr red hair and beard that has been in the middle east and in the marines is only in his late 20s and here I am decades later. lol

But it didn't stop there because when I talked to Tareze last night about lil donnie taking a girl to his first dance and she reminded me I have known her since he was born 11 years ago I had to blink a few times in my shock. Damn, we have been family for that long? Add to that a god daughter that is going to be 15 this year after she graduates high school. lmao time is really "passing me by" like Pharcyde would sing.

Damn I miss them impromptu house parties, cookouts and just good ole times with Tareze and Big Donnie. Those were the type of partying that I excel at and enjoy the most. I need to make a trip to Louisianna along with Houston to see Ru. Time for laughter, fun and just a good ole damn crazy ass time.

Hmm, that reminds me it will be time tonight to get my classic entertainment from Ru when she gets back from Rochester and that whiny girl's birthday party. I hope she has plenty of fuck stories to tell of her adventures there. I do live to hear her dynamic sexual escapades. lol, even though she says my episodes of My Life Unscripted are better than all the fucking she is doing. I will completely disagree with that. I like hear how she fuck them and put them to pasture. I have enjoyed it enough times in person to keep me laughing and in memories at all times.  But I am really wondering if she finally patrick tie her up while they were up there. lmao I just can't wait.


No comments: