Sunday, November 08, 2015

Yanked Out of Warp

I felt like an interdictor class star destroyer yanked me out of hyperspace and warp at the same time last night when I returned to the queen city.  And for those of you not nerdy or geeky enough to know what an interdictor class star destroyer is. Well, it is the big ship Darth Vader was on in Star Wars that was shaped like an arrow.

I had good quality time. Laughing, talking, cuddling. Even the intimacy of closeness came into play. I didn't get out my sex fiend, mega deviant ways. But in other ways the beast was fed for a day. Hell, I even remembered what it was like to lay in a bed with a sexy woman. So it all added up to good positives.

But damn, when I had to come back and wait on their daughter to wake up and come get me. Reality laughed hysterically like an old frankenstein movie. The evil laughter still echoes today as their daughter sticks up tons and tons of christmas decorations for her mary kay event for the next weekend. She is down at least 3 or 4 christmas trees though. So that is a good thing unless she buys more to replace them. (dammit)

Back in the trenches and troughs of hell. We will see what steps forward are made this week.

Oh and it is sunday. It is time for some football!  So eat, drink and be merry as you watch the nfl do something today. lol

Enjoy

No comments: