Thursday, November 12, 2015

Recovery Before the Fall

The mortars have been dropping constantly. The sounds are no longer deafening. Merely a wall of silence.

I have watched, listened and just been lately. And the information that has been gathered even I had to look at it sideways for a moment. Seeing that pattern emerge against a landscape barren and devoid of content.

I was about to make that mistake again. Letting an internal stimuli surface again. Thankfully, I saw and caught it before it reared it's ugly head.

The desolation.
Application of this station.
Dissapearing affects.

...Life

It has happened
and there is nothing more to be done or said.

empty is the chalice
as each step taken
fire branded
marked with the void
devoid of substance

I am glad I caught this shit before it made a full fledged mark again!

No comments: