Thursday, November 12, 2015

Legion of Doom Exclusive

I had to chuckle a bit about just how close and connected Ru Ru and I are as fellow Road Warriors.

Two people joined together by chance and from the actions of the retarded monkey bitch. And years later we have grown to be this close and this intuitive of each other.

One of the similarities that we have is our ridiculous voracious appetite for sex. We both will fuck for hours and keep on going. And neither one of us are in adonis or aphrodite shape. When the beast calls then it is on and it laughs at those that can't keep up. So we want at least 3 or 4 to scratch the itch. The difference is that she can get the dick. Hell she is an attractive woman after all. lol I on the other hand am not getting the pussy like that. If I could have some steady quality pussy then my anger and things would be slightly better. But if I have the pussy that I need to use and have then everything is right in the world. I don't need new pussy or even a bunch of pussy. Just give me quality pussy and a whole fucking lot of it! But I do enjoy listening to Ru's stories of her harem and fucking guys into a coma. lol And yes I have witnessed it in person a few times and I still pick at her about that.

This is as intuitive as I get when it comes to her. We can both kind of feel if something is wrong or out of place. So a untimed call or message will appear promptly to ask what is up. And we may talk about what is going on immediately or it may take us a bit of time before it is mentioned. Either way we will keep each others backs.

She is the sweeter side with the propensity to be mean. I am the mean side with the propensity to be even worst.

She is the one that saves so many from the scorched universe policy.

She is also the one who knows when I love and how deeply it goes. And the point where love no longer matters and there is nothing there for me.

Her focus has always been on the best for me and mine the best for her.

She is the reason why I took a chance on marriage and even considered getting married again. That support was there even when I had already said fuck it.

In my Inner Sanctum. The Sanctum Santorum is Ru Ru. And until someone chooses to accept their role and be there also then there is only her. The place where all of me is open and available. The mark of your importance in my life.

We are the Legion of Doom.
We will fuck you, you and you and still be ready for another 5 or 6 of you.
We are nice until it is time to rip out your heart and feed it to you.
Ready, willing to do whatever we can to help and support you.
The nexus of love and hate is where we dwell.

I love my Ru Ru to infinity and beyond. It still doesn't mean that I don't need the One to be in my inner sanctum with me too.

No comments: