Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Missed Opportunities, Build a Bear Etchings and Oddities

A monday again.
So I went by the cigar shop to rap a taste and smoke produce a haze. I was welcomed back just like ever Cheers episode. And they had to tell me that I missed Richard Roundtree (the original shaft for those not of age), a basketball player named cliff livingston and some comedians. They said they had a good time laughing at stories. They were here for the willie stargell golf tournament. Apparently the little skinny black news caster's sister was married to him. I saw her in the store before I left. Apparently she knew Tim and he was donating some cigars to the tournament or something as well.  So I missed the opportunity to meet Shaft and others unfortunately and laugh hard. But hey I missed it for a good cause and that is all that counts.

Next comes the hodge podge of reality of life. Cuing Soul II Soul "Back to Life."

Ok, I still don't understand the I need attention and a back to the future past, but won't do what is necessary to have a chance at that happening. It baffles me to keep saying the same thing and then do nothing to facilitate it. I wonder if there is an ability to ever move past this stage. But then it is merely wonderment after all. Truly I held on to a distant past in a fickle future and it did not come out well at all. The human tragedy saga continues on at an uncontested speed.

Which leads me to the aspect of infosec. When I ask someone to open up to me and they do so in strict confidence I adhere to that because I chose. I do not like hearing about someone else discussing who I spoke to or what was spoken on. Especially if you don't know me like that. I find that to be some serious breach. It is a flash back to bitch ass episodes in the past with big giant head, the gary ex and all. And when I heard it I had to re-evaluate any future interactions that may concern this person. Because if you are doing this and you have only met me once or twice then there is an issue and it is not me. And this seems like the messy shit that I had heard about last year. Red flag has gone up and one .50 cal shell has been put in the chamber.

The aspect of what I say to a sub was driven home the last days. In an effort to please I didn't realize that they would do things that went against their core beliefs or deep comfort just to please. And in a suggestion, not even a command. And to be so messed up from it that your anger is off the charts made me contemplate. From D/s relation I continue to foster growth, accomplishment and duty. The things that will help in learning, growth and a subs future. That doesn't mean I have the blueprint or that all subs are the same and apply the formula. It means a tailor made situation for each person that specifically attunes to needs and goals.

And I found the Boba Fett build a bear costume. So I want to add that to the collection with a dark black or chocolate bear with one of the classic Boba Fett lines recorded. I guess I am going to start a build a bear collection then. Who would have thunk it. But it is good and funny to me. Plus letting the good times roll with the memories and meanings.

Some other things going on. But those things need to be addressed in the journal, through poetry posting and the ABM blog.

Enjoy yourself on this titty tuesday. I need them sexy chocolate, curvy, delicious, scrumptious melons in my life right now. And those chocolaty nipples are soooooo damn amazing!!!! I just had a flashback to a couple days ago. Damn I love them sexy things!!!

I guess I need to fix some breakfast and all that on that note though.

Waving as I look for the titty delights!!!






No comments: