Friday, September 26, 2014

Me The Dom and Your Submission

I do not profess to be an expert or hold mass knowledge about being a dom or master. Being a dom came naturally for me. My eyes were opened to it by em and I had a better understanding to how I was.

Since then the journey has began in earnest. Becoming involved in the community. Attending Black Beat. Observation, analyzing and communication. Even through my search for a mentor I have learned many things.

The journey hasn't been easy. Even in my desire to start a poly house I realized the two subjects were not ready for that at all. So I took a step back and regrouped. Realized that I should start off with a sub or slave first and then see if there is someone else that will work out if I choose. But even finding one is a chore.

My dynamic goal is long term relationship. Not a fly by night, fuck buddy to be bothered with when I get bored. Someone that is ready to explore, be who they are plus experience as we grow together. I have seen and heard these examples in my interactions with established doms and masters. That is what I seek.


  1. Be able to be submissive and have that passion about serving 
  2. Understand, educate and grow
  3. Focus on our relationship and each other
I understand that battle that alpha females have with their desire for submission. The need to find themselves comfortable enough to release their desire and have it met completely. So we interview. Get to know each other. Decide if we fit.

I am intense, passionate, principled and much more. Those factors are the ones that will secure you, look out for you, encourage and take care of your needs. 

I approach the lifestyle, life and existing like the gladiator's salute.

STRENGTH AND HONOR!!

No comments: