Thursday, September 25, 2014

Today Was A Good Day

I have be so thankful for the select few that are in my circle. They stand proud and loud. Even when they have to argue with me about helping me with something. This is why I am so protective, critical and serious about the relationships I have. We ride together until we no longer ride together.

The problem that the parental units caused is finally almost fixed and over with. And I am so thankful for it coming to a close. Now I can get back to Warp factor 10 in my life. It will be back to pushing the envelope at 10G's once again shortly.

Oh and now the parental units won't be coming until next week so I have a break in the severe headaches until then now.

But I really am glad that Twin and I are the way we are. She is the only one I say I love you to that I do that with that is a non romantic situation. The adventures of the Road Warriors has become things of great legends. She has proven to me why close relationships with understanding, communication and everything are of high importance.

I am just supremely thankful!

All Hail the merry Road Warriors!

No comments: