Sunday, January 29, 2006

Completion















I am Done
Talking
Feeling
Explaining
Compromising

I have been Disregarded
Attacked
Lied to
Denied the Truth

I am supposed to be
Merciful
Compassionate
Forgiving

The things that I rarely recieve
Then I do
Only after they complete their damage

I gave the tries
Everything merely died
So tired of the cries
The vengeful lies

Is this how you have chosen to complete our ties
These violent good byes
Tears clouding our eyes

There is no need to kill these ties
We can still survive
Just no longer close to each others side
But we can still cherish our ride
How we took life in stride

Love and adventure was our guide
So many things that we tried
Passion that never could be denied
Altercations we survived


Damn I loved this ride
Memories I can't get by
I don't want even try
They make me smile with pride

Thanking you for what we couldn't hide
What we made a prize
It still gets me high
As I think in my mind

Completion I did find

No comments: