Wednesday, March 07, 2018

The Thing Called Marriage

Folks have been wanting to converse, give their opinion and even give their side comments and silence lately on a lot of stuff. So here we go with this.

I believe in marriage and what it presents and represents. If those involved want to TRULY be together they can be married and do it. I know that is not the popular comment because everyone needs to be by themselves and all that stuff. Well thanks for informing those that are not hindered in their thoughts, feelings and lives. But I am happy and supportive of those and their desire, ideologies and all on relations, relationships, situationships and marriage.

Marriage is NOT for the weak. Meaning those that are scared of everything or need their version of control to be maintained in their own eyes just have what it takes to do, understand or appreciate marriage. And that is part of free will.

I had a great marriage. But it wasn't all roses and cotton candy. We had our issues and problems both before and during.  But here is the secret. We accepted ourselves, each other and what we wanted, had and could have in our connection. We decided to give are all in those pursuits regardless.

How do you make marriage or any other relationship work? By dedication, communication, support, commitment, connection and actual true love.  if you are pretending or unable in these areas then you get what you get.

I hear the woes, complaints and all daily from folks. In passing, guys at the shop, reading posts online as well as those that I have come to associate with.

My point of view:

I am about marriage. I always wanted it and when I had it I was happy through it all. I even still wanted it for a while after Chocolate Doll dies since I gave my word I wouldn't just destroy it and move on. Well now that I have given it the college try and spoke my mind and heart to who I thought was worthy my desire, actions and all concerning marriage have adjusted to the modern day.

No longer do I attempt to or chase marriage. I don't even desire it anymore. That doesn't mean that I am not open to it if a worthy woman or women came and the opportunity presented itself.  But it means I am good without the need for marriage or to have some faux pas version it.  The girls think that I was lying or didn't grasp what I was saying. But the proof has not only been in what I said but in my actions from last year into infinity.

Marriage gave me and created so many different aspects, experiences and gifts that I am so damn proud and happy for.

Because of marriage I am blessed and can handle the current attitudes, issues and all that present themselves with the opposite gender. I am open minded, loving and caring against the opposing force of fear of vulnerability, emotions, feelings and love.


This is my position. you can do and feel how you choose. I have no problem or concern with that. And it is ok if your mad, don't understand or in ultimate denial of what I have said.


Be blessed and be yourself...

No comments: