Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This Addiction

The Craving
The Feening
I got the Jones

It won't stop
I can't stop
Don't want to stop

This maniac desire has me completely a fire

What is my addiction you say?
What is it that I crave?

My answer is ....SEX

The orgasmic eruptions that permeate my being
The feeling of dominance as I make them overload
Visions of nipples and lcits in my mouth I hold
Letting my lustful desires unfold

I am as sexual probleom from what I am told
Just waiting more and more and mo
Sesinc you from the car to the front door
Hitting you doggy style on the office floor

Grabbing your neck
Pulling your hair
Letting you take it deep
Right there
Right there is what you scream

Sex just driving me into a psychotic frenzy
It keeps calling me
On my mind
Giving my body this crazy energy
Can't keep it pent up
Have to let it free
Get these demons out of me

Then again I like what this brings
This addiction like dream

My addiction like a frothy whip cream

No comments: