Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am Love and Love is Me

When you think about me you can’t help but see what you mean to me.
The ups and downs, the around and round.
All the things that we experienced and found.
Yielding our lives entwined together.
Our souls have mingled.
Creating something uniquely special

Our lives forever changed
No longer will we ever be the same
Our union has become one of fame

Always was said that I was merely a player in this game
In reality that truly don’t know my name
Don’t realize that my love has never been a game
Not everyone can say the same.

But my love is the shhhhhh
There will never be anything like it
My passion and desire for you will not be surpassed
That is how I love your beautiful azz

When I show you off with class
Out in public rubbing all on your chocolate azz
Nothing to hide or be ashamed of
For I am proud to love a woman like you without a second thought
A love like this could never be bought
Or taught
Or even faked

I had to embrace what I am
Who I am
Because Love is what I am.
There is no way to get around that emotional dam
Loving is what I am
Loving hard because I give a damn
Loving is what I am

So when you think of me
In hate
In anger
In lust
In laughter

Remember…

from the chocolatzeus collection 2006