Monday, May 15, 2017

The Storm Within the StormWatch

I enjoyed watching Fifth Element at the theater yesterday. Would have been better with someone but that is life. (I will have to fix that)  Nothing like laughing at the tall, blue amazon singing opera and doing the p diddy remix to it. Or Bruce Willis' negotiating skills lol

The year has gone by fast it seems. I was asked what I was going to do for my birthday next month and I had to laugh because I had a plan but it had to get scrapped. So my answer was probably just stay to myself.  The original plan was the girls and Myself with plenty of debauchery, sadism and pleasure. Then I had to realize that wasn't going to work since they need their time to themselves.  So I will probably chill or figure something out and see folk separately at some point.

In the interaction and relating world I went back to old school me.  I stopped trying to make things happen and just STOPPED!  Let things play out how they are going to play out. There is no need to beat dead horses. Just toss them in the processor and keep it moving.  There were a few comments i think when all started to see a bit of difference but I am sure that was chalked up so whatever other reasons.

It has been an interesting transition. It hasn't not been completely old school because of adaptations and responsibilities currently. But it has taken on a darker path than before because of the few light side aspects. The pricks of cold tendrils that would have bothered me before because of love, emotion and feelings is not there or it just doesn't register anymore.  Hell, I know it is there because it is a part of me and since I am still the living dead it is still attached. lol

Heart...
yeah that thing is still attached
Mind...
still won't stop working dammit!
Ummm, I don't think there is anything else though. Yaayy!

Apparently once again I weathered the storms to become a worst storm. The distance led to the emptiness of calm.  Things organized and put into their assigned sections.  Dedication remains.

It is like internal cryogenic stasis. But that was the way that the "just let things happen," way goes.

I do know one thing. Beast mode will be let out even more as soon as the opportunity arrives for a unable to forget session.

And I am out this muthafucka!!


No comments: