Sunday, May 14, 2017

Ghost Rider...the Pattern is Full

To say that things have been rough lately is like cotton candy compared to a brick to eat.

There were moments I actually wanted to seek comfort. Then I realized that there was no one there for that position and I resumed my post.

I make my desires, attentions, wants and all known. In direct fashion and up front. This comes at a high risk of negative response from them but well worth the cost. Because only the strong and suitable should be of interest and with me.  So, I will always be upfront and direct regardless of how they feel and think about it. Never will be someone cringing from the beginning because of their past, feelings and fears.

There have been some inquiries. While the interesting things are going on I am observing the rest. Looking at who they are communicating with and they are not. Who they are befriending and their positioning.

I had posted a pic and had a conversation about the aspects of what is important to someone and them showing that importance. Because as we discussed if there is not a show of importance that those involved understand and can view then things are not going to go well.  As was discussed it is not an every day or every hour thing. It is not about gifts or something else tangible either.  It is about that connection that you are supposed to have with those that you are relating to.

My desire and need for show of importance is always spoken of when I am in a relation with someone as well as the friends.  Of course in relationships the importance is shown differently than friends.

Regardless, reinforcement of having worth and importance is a prime directive.

Discussions about happiness have occured as usual. But the discussions are happening because their happiness is not mine or even defined similarly. What they see as how I need to be happy is their view and not what goes on in my life. Appreciate the concern about my happiness though. My happiness is based on things I express directly to each person individually.

Well sitting here in the tower overlooking everything. Looking at the pattern of distance and disconnection. The pattern of self destructive behavior. The actions out of the want and need to serve and please. Each one tasked to their own path. I merely await the way they take their path to see where things will lead.


No comments: