Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Getting Older is Not for the Weak

It is funny when I wasn't taking care of myself I was and felt fine. When I started taking care of myself everything went to shit. lol

I should be like merle and try and find me someone to take care of me when I get old. But, umm hell no to that!  I need a woman that we gonna keep fucking, causing chaos and riding until we die decades down the road. That chick I can still smack her ass and say "Give it up you sexy bitch" when we are in our 90s.

The doctor visit didn't go as planned nor was it a bad experience. I will have to thank steve for recommending him to me. But he did give me more news on what was going on and all I could do was laugh and it to the list of things going on already. He was funny and personable which i like in my doctors along with knowledge and skill.

Made me think about how easy it was when I was younger. Days of no sleep and doing everything and all over the place. Now that has slowed down a tad bit. I am still on the go but not as full bore as i was before.

Taking care of yourself after you have been invincible is torture!

Oh well...

Time to armor up for the next episode. Coming to a theater near you soon

lmao

No comments: