Friday, May 19, 2017

Golden Eye...Real Time

Goldeneye is a James Bond book and movie. Unfortunately the movie starred a fake and horrific bond. The should be somewhere knitting instead of messing up James Bond, actor timothy "scarecrow and mrs king" dalton.

But more importantly for this post it was a game we played when i lived in EC. Indiana. We played multi player and picked a character and then just went running around the game gathering, weapons, ammo and everything to keep killing off everyone else.

That feeling of fighting everyone, me against everyone and everything on a constant war is especially how things have seen, felt and been.

The week is coming to a close thankfully. After looking at the silence and distance that was shown I had to nod my head. The craziness that has happened in so many aspects this week from work and on.  To making sure to support, help and manage the unexpected events that have happened with little one and others that have talked or shared with me.

Comfort, support and even importance have gained new purchase and meaning.

All I can do is laugh, tilt my head and grab my weapons as I defend against all comers. Close, unknown and in between.

Enjoy your weekend. i am sure there is plenty for you to get into

No comments: