Monday, November 28, 2016

You Can Get with this or you can get with that (Black Sheep)...Week Recap

The week definitely had it's range of motion. From craziness to annoyance and the need to restructure.  Thanksgiving rolled on by nice and peacefully thank you very much. That meant no parental units, relatives I don't want to be bothered with or other humans. All I did was hit my Aunts house and see them and my cousin down from jersey. And his girl reminded me about the reason why I have a don't bother with ny or nj females policy. lmao

People were still concerned about me being alone. But even when I am with people, in relations and all i am still alone and it is fine. I don't have them issues.  Which brought up a good convo my gurl JD and I were having. *evil laughter*

JD and I were discussing dating, marriage and the differences with genders and things today. She is older than I am and had her experiences and i have had my crazy Life Unscripted.

So we talked about people claiming relations and they only want situations. Or playing the waiting game for years until they make up their mind a decade down the road. These are the way of the people out there. I am the opposition to it all because I make a decision, state what I think, feel and the goal, then drop the mic and let you decide how to take the information. I did that previously and I did it with the two chicks I am involved with now.

Here are the issues with posturing and doing the hurry up wait routine when comes to relations or even pretend relations.  It only weakens anything that you may have thought you had after a period of time without interest, maintenance and progress. After a time period people get bored with being on hold and that is it and will move on or diminish things.  The posturing happens because females are mortified about being vulnerable and or rejected. So they want that sit back, wait and let me run you through hoops to try and make myself feel better type of situation. Just stop being scared. Take chances and live instead of cowering.

Trying to select gifts for the two is difficult because they are difficult. lol So have to come up with two christmas gifts and one birthday. I have already picked out options. And that was especially necessary for ms indiana. lol

Drinking, eating and smoking. That sounds like the best plan until I can get some steady sex and play added to the mix on a regular basis. Not getting my needs fed much makes me a super evil, angry, violent, mega horny, black man.  No apologies given!

On that note i am going to look at my videos and think about how I need to destroy, break and dismember harley mentally and physically to my delicious delight and personal pleasure.

Sayonnara

No comments: