Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Your torture is my Peace...I Am a SADIST!

I am a sadist obviously if you have read enough by now. And it is a delicious intoxicant that brings me peace, happiness and so much pleasure. Many have no understanding of this. The base of primal expression and pleasure.

When I had the adventure with the awakening of harley this year I stepped past the boundary that I had set up previously. Because my sadistic needs, nature and want are a deep well inside of Alice's rabbit hole. That moment when I saw and felt harley be released the Beast growled and grinned. The Beast had a bigger taste than it had previously and wanted to go into Warp Factor 20.

Each moment I looked at her as I flogged, punished her pussy and twisted her body my carnal desires, excitment and ecstasy screamed with glee. I looked into her  dark eyes while I choked her and pulled her hair and saw that grip of fear, pleasure and pain made me want to go Super Saiyan on her.

The whole entire time I was in ecstasy. Wanting to give more and more pain and distress. I just want to hurt and break harley FULLY! Do all these nasty, humiliating and debasing things to her. I long to use her so fully that all she can do is curl up and let the tears flow when I finish. Whimpering and deeply lost in subspace and linked fully to me, finally.

You can say that this fed my craving and only made it stronger. So now I am chomping at the bit to take the next scene a lot further.

*licking my lips and my mind drooling*
I just can't wait for another intimate and pleasure filled meeting.



    Come Feed the Beast


I lick my lips
Dipped in visions
Carnal anticipation

Your pain
My pleasure
Your fear
My liquor
Your distress
My peace

My longing
To break you
Take away all that makes you

Leaving behind
Your independent, intelligent
Womanhood

Broken
Beaten

As I look into your
Eyes clouded with fear
The marks upon your skin
Each cringe in anticipation of
The next implement strike

We are in an altered
State of being
An intimacy of
Alpha and omega
Intensity

Feed me
Keep feeding me
Increase my
Insatiability

I smile and grin
Endlessly
As I can’t wait
For the next scene

You and me
Entwined intimately
From the pain inflicted
So deliciously

Craving deeply
Awaiting the next time
I can work on
Breaking you
Completely

From the chocolatezeus collection  11/30/16  ©


No comments: