Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanks...No Giving

I was appreciative of people being worried and concerned about me spending the day by myself. I don't think they quite understood that it was just fine for me. I haven't been concerned about spending time with someone on thanksgiving since I was married and when I was dating my wife. I am not with anyone like that now so it really doesn't even enter my mind at all.

A nice quiet day was spent with me eating and drinking. I didn't even turn the tv on at all. Enjoying ribs, swan, dressing and tater salad.

Wasn't even planning on leaving the house outside of the yard to smoke. But since my cousin was down with his girlfriend from nj I figured I would swing out to bolivia and see him at Auntie's.

Of course thinking was in full effect during the quietness along with working on some models. Plus I had to go over the jobs I have applied to all over the world.

Change has come and yelled Domino Bitch!

It is time to reconstitute life and get back to being the Ultimate Me. Had to step back and understand my mistakes and lack of strictness in life recently.

So, it is all good. Looking forward to more travel and re-established adventures of Life Unscripted.

As I blow smoke. Wish you well. PSSITA!!

No comments: