Monday, October 24, 2016

Reaffirmed, Realized and Reapplied

Life Unscripted definitely will run you through the gauntlet more times than not. And lately that has definitely been the case.

Through the issues though I have realized how slack I have gotten. How far I have let the balance in the force go askew.

I realize people have their issues and comfort zones. But I am not damage control inc. or a submissive. I help and guide as best as possible but if individuals want to fight that and attempt to dictate then I am not the one.

I take chances in involvement because I can analyze and look past all the bullshit, defenses and everything they keep up front and see the quality. That is what I work to nurture and support.

Through the OPP events, failures, miscommunication and all. I realized I had allowed myself to drift off into the these unnecessary minefields.

So after last night and this morning I have reaffirmed the rules, principles and actions that will keep repeats of the things that have happened.

Lessons learned.

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF DOOM!!

No comments: