Sunday, October 23, 2016

O.P.P. is Not for Me

O.P.P.


I hear you singing Naughty by Nature’s “OPP.” But this is not about Other People’s Property. This is about…
Other
People’s
Perception

In this world of follow the trend and thoughts of everyone else. It truly is frowned upon and hated when you choose to stand outside that box and just be yourself.  Conformity is the only thing so many understand and feel comfortable with that it is like a low level hive mind at times almost.
Add to that the issue of how small the community is. Especially when you are talking about black people. Then the conformity issues and feelings increase dramatically.  In a community that is different from vanilla folks there is still an overwhelming need for everyone to be the same.

I have heard the commentaries. These alleged perceptive people asking those I am with why they are with me because I am mean, evil and hate everyone and everything, plus much more. And this has been through vanilla, swinger and now the bdsm lifestyle. So, I always find it interesting that they feel the need to address whoever I am with. Apparently those I am with either are under my evil spell or are not getting treated as badly as these alleged perceptive people think and want.

Here is the difference:

If you took time and effort to interact and know me, then you know the differences.
If you know me on a deeper level than that then you should know how much of a contrast there is and your benefits.
Now if you have entered into one of the two inner rings then you would already have a retort for the alleged perceptive people.

I am not down with OPP
My movement is one of originality and establishing things of meaning. Meaning I am not Capt. Save a Hoe or Mr. Roger’s neighborhood.
What I am is the one that you will see clearly as just being me. No false pretense, no need to be in the spotlight gleaming while falling in line with everyone else to the tune of “follow me.”

Your Impossible Mission if you choose to accept is:
Step out of the drone flight path. Develop your own actions, thinking and feelings. Get to know the unknown personally.  It is wonderful to stand out from the mainstream.
Only then you will be free.

Until then I will be a Boba Fett Bounty Hunting bastard. Continuing to be the antithesis to your issue of OPP.


10/21/16   ©

No comments: