Sunday, October 23, 2016

Poetry: the Unclaimed Key

The Unclaimed Key



Needs and wants
Wants and needs
They are not too separate things
They are the key to
Me

Culminated in you
Each delicious morsel
To each moment I need you to comfort me
Connected commitment
The Holy Grail to me

As I look into your dark eyes
See the soul and the universe alight
Trace your curves amid each cuddle
Lose myself in your smile

Just want mission control to say
Ground control to
Major Don
Turn your smile on
She is the one

Let us dance within the
Pitch black moonlight
Leaving our mark on the fabric of the universe

Just you and I
Leaving the so called experts
Naysaying and prognosticating
Enemies
Outside our life

You and I
Me and you

No longer
A want
Or a need

Just
Where we need to be
What we need to do

The
Pinnacle

Me and you



From the chocolatezeus collection  10/23/16  ©

No comments: