Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Right Now...

WWE's natalya in that cat suit was just wrong. I want to fuck her little brains out. The new dana chick looks like she got a decent body on her. And stephanie mcmahon I want to fuck her and break her down completely.

With all the shit going on lately. I seriously need my FIX.

I need a fuckfest. Where she cums so much that she needs ivs.

Inflict so much pain that that head forensic scientist i used to fuck here is like "what the fuck."

Luagh, talk and repeat the fuckfest and havoc pain expedition until I am sated.

Yeah I need one that will satisfy all of that and not try to displace or tell me I can get that by joining a bunch of folks together. I don't want the fake voltron. I need my FIX!

The engines are blown and the fuel inside of me is burning brighter than the sun. We are past the point of rational thinking and actions.

Fuck, fuck, fuck where is Ru Ru when I need her. At least it would take my mind off this shit from listening to her adventures.

I am going to have to continue drinking and smoking instead.

Fuck it.

*atomizing the mic*

No comments: