Thursday, May 19, 2016

Part of the Basics

So this will be a look into one of the basics of myself.

The subject matter is...

Trust, Connection and Expressed Feeling

I am one that doesn't give these things out without some serious thought, reflection and proven worthiness.

I love, care and connect deeply with who I choose. But when those things are not wanted, reciprocated or taken for granted then I will remove those things and excommunicate.

My feelings may be strong but so is the opposite side of the equation. And this last year and especially lately I see that I have  to stick with pure apathy.

I accept individuals as they are. Their fucked up, mentally disturbed, weird and psychotic selves. But I give them a chance since they start off with a blank slate. But if you want to write bullshit on that slate then that is your choice.

Oh well...

And then there was ONE!!

No comments: