Monday, May 16, 2016

I Am What I Am

I am about to run it down for you.

Basically I am just me. The moody, mean, passionate, steadfast Dominant man.

I am singular in purpose. I stick with what I think and feel. Other's ideologies remain subservant to mine. I do incorporate things.

I am simple if you know me with complex living and thinking.

My love and feelings are there only during the situations and people that warrant it.  So, everyone and anyone are not going to get anything but distance from me. I don't spread love and cheer to the humans. That is not my department.

Support is my nature. Unless and if you turn your back on me and take it for granted then that support will be you falling down a cliff.

What I am not...

I am not your wait until you get ready, fall back plan.

That be nice to everyone so they can see you as something comfortable for them.

The do it your way man does not reside here.

The change me type of man. If you are looking to change me you already failed.

Nor am I the give you everything so you can do absolutely nothing type of man.


In closing...

I am loving, caring, funny and protective of the very few I actually allow in any of my circles. If someone ever could enter my inner circle they can have my heart. If a super anomaly happened and a woman actually met the standards to be in the inner sanctum, then she is the Queen!

It is not hard to ask me things. Just don't expect the answer that you want me to give to happen. But don't be scared and ask.

I am simply a Dominant man that lives life the way he sees fit and plans.

You know what to do!


*mic drop*

No comments: