Friday, February 19, 2016

Life and times of my Life Unscripted

A number of things have happened over the last six months. Am I still the same Angry Black Man? Yep. But my dealing and outlook has changed.

I can attribute things to Ru, lil red and the experiences.

I have made my first trip to Canada.  Been able toindulge further into my sadistic needs of enjoyment. Enjoyed my first fisting and evolved into even more just me.

Love has changed back to what it was previously with me with the change of available if it is wanted thisbtime. Instead of turned off after inactivity. I still have a tiny bit of a heart, just not that much left.

Relations have been wtf. Life has been a series if unfortunate and weird events. Hell, I date and associate with the weird.  Lol

So I am not feeling much. There isn't that fire, passion and desire like it would have been normally or optimally.  My feelings and heart are not hurt. I am just in the "it is what it is" aspect of existence.

I am looking forward to hopefully being able to enjoy my full sadistic release finally.  It is time to go somewhere to relax, have fun and enjoy. Maybe even relations may grow and be better. As I look at the next stage in my life this year I am ready to move forward even more.

I am here or ok is my standard response. As I wait to see who and what will join me or walk away on this journey I am basically neutral.

And I still need my fucking FIX if you are keeping track. It's been half a year. Maybe I need to just look at the memories and do my Pale Rider reenactment and ride off into the sun.

Well enjoy the beginning of your weekend. Because you cant stay stagnant and let kife walk on by

No comments: