Thursday, February 18, 2016

Morning Poetry: Another Brick in the Wall

Good morning to you. I hope your are ready for your willy wonka adventure today. So I figured I would drop some poetry at 6 in the morning, policae at my door. fresh addidas sneakers squeaking across the bathroom floor. lol yeah some Ice T early.

enjoy


Another Brick In The Wall




Like a neutron particle accelerator
Two souls collided
Fell
Fallen into a prehistoric tar pit

Unintentional
Unfettered
Uninterested entities

I wasn’t looking for you
You weren’t looking for me

I slapped you directly in the face
Told you what I wanted and saw with you and me

The connection
Unexplained prophesy
And I hate the damn thing
But it has been correct
When it has reared it’s ugly head

As I have felt every
Defensive and offensive projectile
You have hurled at me

From the logical
Weird and emotional
Detached

Each missile fires at me
As I watch the walls rise and fall
Doors open and close
With each mood swing

You don’t understand
How I have already claimed
Without a doubt that
You are for me

An assault on your logic based
Existence at it’s alpha
Beginning

I guess that is why
The wall and distance
Lack of shown interest
Flow like the
Dead Sea

Still I know what
I felt and have seen
That damn connection
Showed me the possible destiny

Still as I look at your wall
Each spackle of mortar and concrete
All I can do is allow

Freedom of mind and will
The manifest destiny

As I continue to get to know bricks
Even more intimately

The fix
The connection
Hasn’t changed

I merely sit here for now
On the
Event Horizon

Prepared
Waiting
For the outcome you choose

Will it be us
Or just you

As Pink Floyd sings
Another Brick in the Wall



From the chocolatezeus collection   2/18/16  ©

No comments: