Thursday, February 18, 2016

Deadpool, Maximum Realization and Semi Chimichangas

So, I finally was ready to see Deadpool on opening night. Thursday at 7 I was in there and I was shocked it was a bit crowded. Man, did I get to laugh and enjoy my damn self.

The movie wasn't some watered down, neutered disney drone bullshit. I was really close to Deadpool in the comic book. The language and outrageous actions and thoughts and words were on point. I have to say ryan reynolds did a good job. This movie was original and is one the best comic book movies ever put on the big screen.

Hell, I was shocked that the numbers blew records for February. I remember talking to bruce at the shop about the movie and him telling me that movies tend to not do well this time of the year and that Deadpool wouldn't get high numbers. Both of us are shocked at this outcome.

on to the next

I have been over thinking and thinking as usual. I sat and realized that I haven't gotten my fix or seen lil red in about 6 months now. This is so unacceptable. Life has been at work and no fucking telling what the hell else.

external outcry

it is so devastating to others that I am this magnificent caveman, that marches upon this separate path that tends to disregard and spit in the face of those that wish to force conformity.  What in the hell am I saying, you ask?  Well, I have been direct about what I want, like and am interested in. And even though people think that I don't give others a chance to be whoever they are and in the role that they are designed for. I do.  This is the same part that allows me to see past the bullshit, posturing, being difficult, defensive and challenging to lay eyes upon what really is there. The part of me that has picked out two people in ,my life and said they are the ONE. And as much as I hated it at first and fought it. I was shown the error of my misplaced denial of that connection. The message is...stop fighting me, the relationship and the feelings. What I want and need is you. END FUCKING MESSAGE!

on to affairs of my stomach and taste buds

Of course after seeing Deadpool I was wanting a chimichanga. lol (you have to have read or heard Deadpool to understand this reference.) But instead went to a place called Flaming Amy's burritos. Ok this was unlike any other restaurant I have been into. stickers and punk rock art, tattoo drawings and everything was everywhere. I had a double bypass burrito which was rather good. Of course they only do chimichangas on Mondays apparently. that sucks

I also tried a sandwich appropriately named the Fat Zeus. It was gyro and cheesesteak with fries, onion rings and vegs on it with taziki sauce on it. It was actually good but needed more taziki sauce. Plus would have been better without the fries on it actually.

Well, I probably will watch Deadpool for the 6th time later on this morning for more laughs. Have a good one. And seize the moments. Because you don't get too many chances in life.

No comments: