Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Poetic Lustful Intent: My Box of Chocolate

My Box of Chocolate

From the very first moment
I saw your chocolate skin
Dipped in sexiness
Garnished in curviness

My lust
Licked it’s lips
Prepared to devour
And lay waste to this
Seductive display

I desired a buffet
A continuous meal for one
To feed my ravenous hunger
Is beyond a full time job

So I licked
Sucked and twisted each
Beautifully perfect nipple
Tuning them to my attention
Making them stand erect
And honor their knew master

That moment
Where time stood still
As I attempted to get my
Appetizer started of you
Laid bare across the conference room table
Eating with desire
Your juices flowing and dripping
Leaving only your moans and sounds of
Your cum hitting the carpet

I opened the box that day not so long ago
I found the delights I craved
I won’t apologize
I don’t give a damn
Feed me

Hours need to turn into days
Of wanton fucking
As my lust permeates the atomic table
I do not want to leave any traces of you for examination

Dining
Penetrating
Hitting and slapping
Clit sucking and smacking

My box of chocolate
Now open
And there is no closing it again

The lust open
No longer will I hold it at bay
It’s time
You want it
And I want it
Unleashed completely

So let
Swollen pussy lips
Tears dripping from cheeks
Tied up predicaments
And repeated and continued
Eruptions
Begin

And never end
Fuck like being like a box of chocolates
I am going to fuck you
Until your thoughts
Cave in



From the chocolatezeus collection  12/9/15  ©

No comments: