Saturday, December 12, 2015

Relations, Relate...Wait, What?

Considering Ru and I discussing our relationship or relation status, history and all. We had to laugh at how Life Unscripted has excelled exponentially in those areas.

In her noticing the changes in me, my outlook, importance and concern lately. And me watching her fight things, then deal with things currently. It is a trip that many base in the line of pure madness. And, I can't say that they are not correct in that.

As I spoke to lil red the other day about things. I use to fight for and attempt to cultivate relations. Because to me if it was important, you put forth the effort to achieve and maintain it. That was before I realized the state of relations today. The keyword is RELATE and that is something that is dead and apparently long gone. There is no need to relate because that forms a tie to someone that allows for vulnerability. And in todays de-evolved society we see how important it is to only give the facade and not actually put an effort in.

So when Ru asked me have I gone back to how I use to be in dating. I have to say I haven't. I have actually went to the point of pi in the social scene. The beginning point where you interact and observe while formulating a plan against all enemies.

lil red had made the comment that it all sounds so depressing. it really isn't. It is doing the same thing that humans are doing. I am just doing it differently. The same results occur. Indifference, disposable, viable opportunities.

I am still that super loving and caring man. Just that love and caring is locked down in a negative zone prison now. And if you know from marvel comics, getting out of there is a feat of outstanding effort.

As I sit back and watch the relations, relationships of today. Watching the orbits wane and decay.

All I can say is, "thank god for the Death Star baby, baby!!!"

No comments: