Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Clarity

Sometimes it comes in little bites.
Sometimes in streaming lines.
And then at times overwhelming landslides.


There are times when it cuts quick and deep. Moments where it last forever or you just missed it.

It's results:
understanding
consideration
resulting responses

Will this cause me to think and act?
Or will this merely be a shooting star style flash in the pan?

When life is merely reenacted uncertainty. You have to choose your path.
Active or passive.

I hear and feel the rumble of my army. The natural selection and order of things. As I have experienced and witnessed abnormalities, changes have occured and may happen. But only to attain the goals that I need. Wait are those goals even relevant anymore? Or are they merely dead corpses of what was, could have been. The myriad of fantasy and pipe dreams.

I can only laugh at the affect of the effects of this adventure. Give tribute to an elusive tribulation. the baptism has cauterized me. Has it made me barren or was it so that things could be bared openly for only me to understand, comprehend and be?

Has this clarity merely brought and defined fully a calamity. And i am not jane with my rifle to turn the tide of body and mind.

One shot, one kill. Nevermind that was a waste of time. I should have bought a havoc tactical nuke mine. Then everything would be supremely fine.

I bow my head in reverence to the messages that have been allowed into my soul and mind.

Unchained only to be changed. There never was a use for frame of mind. That was just another technique to be used to play with my state of mind.

Yet still, I Decide

No comments: