Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Dream Differed...Road Warrior's Conference

I needed to touch base. Connect to the person that grounds things for me since candidates are not able to handle this duty. We keep each other sane.

We talked about the changes. How I have managed to be in a relationship for a year this way. Honestly we are both rather shocked about things. Hell, our relationships tend to be the things of Legends. (lol...honestly)

We love and care deeply. And can be nonchalant, cold and everything.(well I am better at the evil things. after all she is sweet)

So we talked about our situations with our usual brutal honesty. We found something we wanted and needed in who we are seeing. She also brought up the past points and fallacies while reminding me not to repeat the things that further angered the Beast. She noticed the place where I have gone currently and commented on it. Giving me perspective from a valued source.

Yeah, I realize the duty and calling of a Titan. The chaos and void will continue to be and keep pace with things.


A Dream Differed




Hope
Luck and chance
Axis of enemies in this corporal punishment

I tried
Played their game
Capitulated the drone intensity

But I am merely
That devil dancing in the pale moonlight

I wanted that miracle again
This time times 10
Marriage and a D/s dynamic
All the trappings that would me
Happy, happy
Joy, joy

Then reason hit me
Road Warrior conference thinking
As I heard Biggie sing “It was all a dream”
But my dream is a penalty

Here I sit in congress with Reality
As this bitch laughs at me
I wonder if this is
The culmination of finality

Looking at the dream
Through the door’s partial opening
No longer hoping

Dreams
My mortal enemy




From the chocolatezeus collection  10/20/15  ©





love and relationships are a bitch that does a living autopsy on you and then you die

No comments: