Tuesday, September 01, 2015

The Hellfire Club: Inner Sanctum

There is a reason why it is you and then me and my inner sanctum. And damn it always seems to get smaller when I let more than one person in. At least there is that one mainstay there.

Because even without a microscope it is obvious to see the reasons why the Hellfire club is a two member thing. Black King and White Queen. Appropriate analogies and similarities.

Word snd actions have meaning according to who it involves. And those involved have been frauds. From the fake gfs, lovers and so called friends.

I can and will love, care for and protect you to my last breath. That is the Hellfire creed. Obviously that doesn't apply to those outside.

The two that I thought were ride or die. Were countryside lies. I just refused to see it in their eyes. Holding onto a past that was either fraudulent or died from the conception.

Invites and acceptance are rare exclusivity. They come with a weight and meaning that is deep for eternity.

I had to wonder was my evaluation process and thought process failing though. Since these last two got in under the radar.

Either way the Hellfire Club remains. We are the Road Warriors!

*now I feel like doing the Doomsday Torture Device move*

No comments: