Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Spoken Heart: My Peace

This is something that I tried to express. But I still don't think I captured it.

It is that feeling that I get because of my vibe and connection. That person that can calm me simply. Make things better without even trying.

This is something very dear to me.  It isn't about the need. It isn't about them making me happy (even though they do).  It is about how deep down the rabbit hole the connection is.

Enjoy.



My Peace



The key
The solution to calming
My savage
Beast

You

Physically or mentally
You center me
Give me shelter from
Life’s storms

A shot of you
And once again
I can fend off the darkness
Embrace your essence

At times it is
The pleasure of your curves
The caresses of your finger tips
The mere utterances
And kisses of those lips

And then
There are the times
When you are not even present
And just conversation
Or your thoughts
Soothe me

I grasp
Your laughter
And bathe in your
Signature smile

All the while
Thankful
For even the Beast
Needs that safe haven
Those moments
To float in
Soak in

You

The key to
A deep inner feeling
The peace of peace

You give me
What I need
Regardless of location

I am affected
Infected with
Your Chocolate presence

My Peace



From the Chocolatezeus collection  9/1/15  ©

No comments: