Monday, June 29, 2015

The Day After Another Year

A day after my birthday.

Moments pass. Time is marked.

I cant say much about this weekend. It happened. There was nothing spectacular or memorable this time. Merely the ticking of the second hand as it passes each mark.

I watched the moon leave it's mark upon me. The sunrise and sunset flow back and forth. Beast mode is out of control because of the moon and what has happened.

I was told I think too much and I need to stop doing that. And I agree. My mind never ceases. Question is...how do I do that?

This walk. This journey. The trip into the unknown.

A break must happen. An end around run. Making happen is the only goal. And as usual I will unleash hell!

Standing at the beginning. A greymalkin beginning. Alpha omega. Apocalypse beginning.

Still giving thanks. Messages assimilated. I won't pay for the same real estate twice like Patton said.

Celebration...maybe another decade

No comments: