Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Gym, Anger and Unbelievable Ass

So I was at the gym. I might as well break something while I break me and everything else. Even the older white guy asked me if I broke the machine.

But damn I went to the water fountain and there is this skinny white girl. Little titties (at least she wasn't boy looking flat chested). And I look down at her size 4 body and she got an AZZ!!! Fuck the dumb shit this little skrawny broad had a round, soft looking fucking ass. I immediately wanted to fuck her on the weight benches and all the equipment. Beat her pussy, mouth and ass to death. And then tie her to the dead lift rig and beat her to death with everything I could. Now I wanted a skinny little chick I would do one like that. At least have that ass or some great big ass titties. And it is known that no matter the race I have only started finding skinny broads attractive in the last few years. Before that I was never ever attracked to anyone below a size 12 basically.

I used the hydromassage and massage chair for the first time and i needed that. Put everything on maximum harshness so I can feel something. And the guys working there laughed at me because I was like let me try this stuff out so i can have some sense of something.

Well I guess i will fucking find something to eat. Then shower. Grab the knife, gun and machete and hit the streets.

Pray for the fucking humans today!!!!!

No comments: