Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Have Come To Destroy Heaven and Hell

Here at the gym.

I don't want to think or feel. Because there is no relief in sight.

I guess I need to kick shot off into bersrrkrr mode to deal with this. Flashbacks to someone getting kicked off train platforms to the tracks. Crushed humans beneath my presence.

My anger has gone beyond rage with everything that has been going on. And I had to realize how I could gain shelter from this aka the soliude of peace is not how it use to be. And there in is the problem for me. That thing that would calm my world war beast is not understood or has thr ability to see the ramification and applicable need. This is what I get from himan contact.

Hell has opened and the devil and demons better underdtand just how they need to fear me

No comments: