Monday, June 29, 2015

Spoken Word Impact: Masterpiece Theatre of the Mind

That need to fed. leads to me thinking about the next time and moment. Combinations of impact play and rope. The Beast finally being free to be. The things that have never been available to be shown, experienced and seen. The true and full sadist of me. I need to hurt you so badly.


Masterpiece Theatre of the Mind



I look at you
You feel my malicious intent
The evidence
That you are my whore tonight

My palm downward
You kneel
Prostate your
Nakedness
To me

You are my canvas
And my creative juices flow
Tonight’s masterpiece
In pain and markings

Are you my whore
She looks up at me

Answering with appropriate
Intensity

Her response too slow
The slap I place
Stings

We have just begin
Pulling her up by her hair
Dragging her to the table
Let us begin then

Rope binds
As I tighten
Into preventive position
As flesh bulges between
Each roped section

Reverence achieved

The sound of the cane
As my swing lights fire to her skin
Lashes mark my beginnings
Automated flinches

My teeth bite skin
Digging deep
Deep imprints
Left in your chocolate skin
My canvas gains
A basis

Floggers
Whirl as they pound
Rope and exposed skin
Raised chocolate
Braised like a
Jamaican black cake

My flow crescendos
As cane and paddle
Strike in their furious battle
My strokes bring forth

Twisted contortions
Writhing, raised proportions
As channeled pain
Caves the mental walls
Into released bliss

My bliss
Amid sounds of smack
Slap
Crack

My artwork
Handiwork
Here and present before me

I stand back
Marveled
Caught in my newest
Tormented piece

As I admire
Sit and drink
Admiring another
Masterpiece



From the chocolatezeus collection  6/29/15  ©

No comments: