Sunday, June 21, 2015

Oh Yeah....Fathers day

Well, it is fathers day. I know everyone is enjoying themselves.

I have been asked about having children many times. And I had wanted them and planned on them early in my life. It just wasn't in the cards though.

I do miss the times I have had with children like being with my god daughter and the gary ex's children when they were younger.  Definitely some good times. Some proud times. I am glad I left some positive marks on them back then. Now they have grown up since those times. Regardless I really don't feel them or that urge anymore at all. Even with the thoughts of me wanting to be and making a good daddy. At least daddy in that way. lmao

I am still working on this. Because damn I need it to work out this week so it can be put into motion immediately. It is beyond a need right now. Way beyond!

I have been getting asked what I am going to do for my birthday next weekend. Answer: *shrug*  nothing. Just drink and stay to myself.  Things are not like previous years.

Body aching and in pain constantly. But that is normal operating procedure lately.

I guess tomorrow make it to the gym. Double check the status of things. Pray it falls into place and I can get it done by wednesday. Then prep for the Fortress before Friday.

*head nod and chunking the deuce*

No comments: