Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Protocol Shift

I really wonder what is the point of some people existing.

Things still have not occurred as they should. I am deaking with it but I realize that I will become even worse than how I was before. To achieve the place of being that I need. The actions have to be even darker than me previously.

Duty was my key. I havr done it for decades wordlessly.  I have come to cease and desist on that front. There is no need to neglect me anymore.

Learning has definitely pushed the envelope.

I need my sadistic release.  But at this level I am concerned. All of this pent up need to inflict pain and fuck until a female is laying there unable to continue as I say fuck you and continue anyway.

The Beast is so far enraged there is nothing I can do about it anymore. No release. I have not gotten my fix.

I guess it is time to let out all this frustration in another way. A non constructive and volatile way.

Let the eruption begin.

*scorched earth protocols*

No comments: