Saturday, April 25, 2015

Where I Am?

This has been asked so here is my response.

I am here. Just sticking to being Chair of the ABM.

My place in life is what it is. I am among the humans and doing what needs to be done.

My analysis and evaluations have proven to be on point. At least it allows me to be prepared. When you look at the variables and deal with their possibilities it allows you to be better prepared. And thus here I am.

I am thankful for all that has happened. It has shown me the results in bad choices. The absolution of the ideology that was before and after A.D.

Adventures, experiences and things I look forward to. Now, in complete proper perspective.

Grinning and smiling as I embrace the chaos of change. It has already began and I am fully vested in it now.

My BDSM life has taken shape. My observation, interaction, the community and the individuals have helped solidify it.  Like I have witnessed it is about service. And that is what it shall be.  I probably will return to poly somewhere down the road. After learning from the subs and slaves that I met I will be able to strictly streamline things even further so it is properly began.

Being out in the community and conference calls revealed a lot to me. Giving me a plethora of ideas and ideologies to see, analyze and choose whether or not they pertained to me.

Looking forward to learning and observing at Shibaricon next month.  I read the presenters info and the outlines of some of the classes being offered and got excited. Being a beginner can be a hinderance but I look forward to learning and at least observing the more advance techniques.  I just need someone to practice rope on. I will have to work on that after this summer.

Life of a Ronin explains it all. The solitude and journey. The trials and tribulations as you help, counsel and be.

I am in a good place. Prepared and ready. Dealing with everything.  Resolved and armed with understanding.

The Time is NOW!!!

The evolution of Apocalypse!

*Darkness reigns fully*

No comments: