Saturday, April 25, 2015

Degree of Difficulty...DAMN!!

The recurring phrase has been, "you can pick em." For the longest time. Why? Because, the females I have dated, fucked, met and even my wife have been very different. Some psychos, others retarded and more.

The creme of the crop of course are the ones that I am closest to. The ones that I vibe and connect deeply to. These are the ones that everyone wants and are chased. These are the women that stymie males and females that chase them. They perplex anyone that is interested in them. Making it a matter or Russian roulette dealing with them. Because the journey is hard as hell and the dangers are astronomical. They destroy egos, ids, hearts and souls because of their ability to be contradictory to what other females act like. Bodies and sexuality that makes all stand there with their mouth open. Leaving them wanton and craving extremely. I know because the craving and has been and is known to me.

Looking back at being married to one I have to chuckle as I understand my tether to one of the most difficult types of the female species. I feel that link that shows me that they are unique and stand out from others. That sexual dynamo mixed with intelligence, wit and apparently the love and skill of musical knowledge.  They read and write excellently. Through words, actions and the curves that they are blessed with, they exude all the things that make me want them.

Here I am in the labyrinth. Observing and attempting to conquer it all. Enjoying and needing the fix that is created.  Connected to the mentality, personality, passion and sexuality deeply. Leaving the thoughts of future things upon my mind. Wondering what and how things may be. I see the finish line that I seek. Where I want to be. The inclusion of another being makes that journey problematic at the least.

I pick the most difficult, non conventional and non girly ones. But they keep my interest and have what I want. And they have the best chance of being with me.

I found it. I love it. *shrug* I just have to leave things up to the one and see which scenario will play out. Until then I will merely be and keep things properly in place and strapped down.

Hell she know the deal. I just leave the decision as her choice. And I will do what is necessary.

All I know on this ride I need to get a score of 1 million point five. Because this difficulty is extremely high.


No comments: