Sunday, April 19, 2015

You....My Possession

From the convo with HQ about possession.

Males and men all seek to possess females in some shape or form. It really depends on what they want, the level of possession and the subject they are trying to possess.

Some females are possessed easily by fucking them well and giving them attention. I know I have had those types with the likes of Raven, boston cream, Nurse and more.  Where you fuck them like they need and they won't forget. They want it and you so they crave it. You possess them now. They will do what needs to be done to get their fix. Even if it means finding a third female to have a relationship with so that you feel comfortable when you can't see me.

I have never been the pretty boy or anything else that would have females falling for me. But, I have had the sexy females and the females everyone else wanted with me and loving me. Even breaking down the ones that didn't want to show or have feelings.  This was achieved through: attention, communication, probably that I am unique and the mystery of me.   From the cupcake girl that everyone was wondering why she was kissing me and had to play with me first at swing parties to the virgin chick that kept coming back for more even when I told her to leave me alone and she can't handle me. She finally stopped when we tried to have sex the other year and she was boring me so much with the hesitation and everything that my dick went soft and I was like never mind. I never heard from her again. lol

Males will try to possess females for the moment. Or so they can say that they had them as one of a list. Or many other reasons. Most it is about the aspect of the chase and conquering. Then there is the point of moving on to something new. Which in this modern age also has transcended to females as well.

My possession is deeper since being married. It is about that connection. The way we interact. Being there for me. Through pleasure, service, fortitude, understanding and more. Where I am a part of her. her mind and soul. She feels, needs and craves me.  That lock that is so strong and sturdy against the change of time.

When I say and claim her as mine. She knows and gives me that look. Knowing completely that she is all mine. That she will serve me fully and happiness will be by design.

No comments: