Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Evolution and Dominant

The day was filled with unseen and unexpected. As well as the usual. Plus the ever present over thinking mind of mine.

This week was revolution. My fleet of Death Stars left the space dock this week. Dark and sinister, with prominent intent.  Deeper discussion with HQ was needed, occurred and shed light on unlocking the last of the big safety tethers left.

With the change has come the return to simply "being." Instead of the kid gloves that were used concurrently. If I didn't care I would have merely gave instruction and responded to them completing the assignments properly and on time. Unfortunately previous candidates were lacking.

As I said at the coffee tonight. As a Dom I have to go at a pace to learn, adjust and prepare my sub. Whether it pisses them off about the slow pace or not. My ability to be and be the best Dom possible is about doing what I am supposed to as a Dom. Allow for that trust, understanding and submission to occur fully.

So as I am here listening to the Hyphy Movement album. Even with my lack of patience. Time has led to better understanding and a place where we would not be at if things had just been at face value. So I am thankful for the learning from the Sirs and observation. As well as the interaction and understanding of HQ.  Learning will forever continue.

But now there is the unveiling and christening of

Me and the Dark Side!!!

Let's hope there won't be any full moons any time soon then. *Evil Laughter*

No comments: