Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life's Personal Labyrinth

My patience is thin.
I go after what I want and if it is not immediate then my interest wanes.
Full speed ahead and Battle Stations tends to be my thing.

It is said I should let people in. But I don't see that ever happening. That was my beginning. Before my evolution that is how things were. I just had to learn to focus on important things more.

I have no problems with my feelings flowing. Giving all of me and more in loving and caring intent. And I willfully and intently give without a second thought.

Yes, the same things that make me the evil stronghold are the things that give those in my world everything that I can.  And this is the part Lil Red wants me to allow other people in to see.

Yes, I keep the people that I don't count in my world separate. It doesn't mean I don't speak or that I am not cordial. I am merely wary. It can be seen as distant because I don't do a lot of talking or being in people's faces and all.

I deal with life as it comes. I see it as a constant onslaught. And I have fought and fought.

Right now I don't know what may happen. The things I want are not solidified or happening at the speed or way I chose. So I continued to play the hurry up and wait episode of life. My intentions, desires, wants and needs have been made and communicated.

Stuck in the whirlwind.
Unmoving.

No comments: