Sunday, January 25, 2015

Calming The Savage Beast

Through the rage and intensity. The Hulk Smash propensity.  I am a caged beast unleashed constantly. That does not mean that there is not or cannot be peace and tranquility when it comes to me. 

I find peace in the things I enjoy. Hell, atl was some serious needed peace of great proportions. Going to the Cigar Room here in bama was peace yesterday. Sitting around smoking, talking and laughing at people that are there enjoying themselves regardless of who or what they are in life. Hell, even took a shot with them after one of the guys passed out airplane bottles to everyone there to take a shot together for the new year. 

Some of the things that bring me peace and happiness:
  • someone I am connected to
  • great and a lot of sex
  • great food
  • conversation that stimulates
  • laughter
  • great cigars
  • traveling 
  • movies, reading and music
With these things life can be dealt with and defused.  These are the moments I remember and hold onto constantly. The hold on reality and the chaos that reigns supreme in everything. 

No comments: